AsSalam and hi all,
As described in Wikipedia, Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centers. This will be the 1st tutorial related to Azure for a series of tutorials on how to use and built a simple web system on Azure. We will start with how to create a Microsoft Azure account.
- Next, you may create an account by entering your email address and password.
- Click the Next button and on the next step, you need to enter your Country/region and date of birth. Click Next.
- You will get an email for verification after this step. Check your email for the security code.
- Enter the correct security code and click on the Next button.
- Another security process, enter the characters given correctly and click the Next button.
- On this step, Azure will require more info about you. Fill in the form with a correct phone number as you will need to get another verification via phone call or text.
- Click the Text me or Call me to get another verification code.
- Once you get the code, enter and click the Verify code button.
- On the next step, you need to enter a valid payment card detail for another identity verification.
- Finally, select the Agree checkbox and click on the Signup button.
- You’re ready to start with Azure! Nice, now click the Go to the portal button.
- Here, you have 2 options, select the Continue to Azure Portal website option this time.
- You need to signup using your account registered just now.
- That’s it, you are now officially in Azure environment, congratulation!
We will explore more Azure services and products in the next tutorial. Hope this basic startup tutorial about Azure will help you and others. Thank you.